Property Invest uses a proven approach that is specifically designed to give you the edge. By supporting you through every step, Property Invest provides the framework for you to create significant wealth.
1. Initial Strategy – Whether you’re a first time or experienced property investor, the initial step is to create an equity and cash flow analysis to formulate the blueprint for what’s possible. We’ll then develop the most tax and investment effective property strategy and action plan to help you achieve your investment and lifestyle goals.
2. Structural Advice – By understanding you, we help to determine the most appropriate structure to buy and hold your property investments to help build and protect your portfolio from the unexpected. We understand that each client is different; when developing strategies, we take into consideration ownership structures, trust structure, self-managed super funds and more.
3. Debt structuring – Every property investment requires a finance strategy. We’ll help you restructure or put in place a tax-effective finance strategy to boost your cash flow, protect you from interest rises or loss of employment/income and provide you with the flexibility to purchase additional property investments effectively. We can then source the best products and lenders to complement your strategy.
4. Property Sourcing – Once your strategy and finance facilities are set, the focus turns to finding the best property investments to build your wealth. Property Invest then researches and sources the properties with the most potential for you and can negotiate with developers on your behalf.
5. Property Management – Just before settlement, Property Invest helps select the most appropriate property management companies in the area to find you quality tenants. Property Invest also negotiates a group discount on your ongoing annual management fees – another way to save you time, money and effort.
6. Portfolio & Strategy Review – Property Invest regularly reviews your portfolio to ensure that your property manager is on top of rental increases and changes in your property values. We also ensure that your existing cash flow and taxation benefits are monitored so you’re on track to achieve your investment and lifestyle goals. We’ll also determine whether you’re in a position to purchase additional properties and further enhance your property portfolio.